The Warsaw lantern was originally developed in 1847 by the Berlin factory for gas lighting and gas station supplies Schulz & Sackur. It was introduced in Warsaw in 1856 for the opening of gas street lighting. The original lights in Warsaw’s Aleje Ujazdowskie were successfully converted to LED technology by BRAUN. The Old Warsaw model is a faithful reconstruction of the historical original down to the smallest detail. It is supplied with a His.lux LED module, available in white or gold and thus meets the latest technical standard. Due to its special classical shape and elaborate design, this model luminaire adapts perfectly to the surrounding historical architecture.